My last post was about the preparation involved in setting up a craft exhibition at home. Well, I’ve got 3 days more to go and I have still not even scratched off 3 things out of the 15 tasks in my list 😦 OKAY, so I’m exaggerating !! But still, I am struggling with packaging of the embellishments which is such a tedious task, seems its taken F O R E V E R inspite of having help from the boys. So like I said in my previous post, plan much in advance. Few things have materialized like the advertising, posters, mailing friends and collegues etc.
I am hoping to be able to pick the spray paint for the racks and the hooks also for the racks today. I have 3 projects on my work station, 2 wall hangings and 1 small banner. They will have to take a back seat at the moment.
The project today is a card for the “CLEAR IT OUT” card challenge blog which is hosting the theme of CAS ~ clear and simple. I have come up with an extraordinarily simple card. Strangely its really difficult for me to play with the theme of CAS. I have to resist the temptation of adding elements, embellishments or stamping more than once.
I dont know about you guys but keeping it clean and simple also means that one has to know just which paper to play with and how to keep the focus to a bare minimum which is really difficult, if you ask me. Although I have done such cards in the past, I somehow never felt comfortable enough to post them. Lets see what response this fabulous friend gets !
Here it is :
With all thats happening right now, I am not going to link this card with alot of challenges.
Here are the very few :
- Clear It out Challenge ~ clean and simple.
- Everybody-Art-Challenge – #147 Anything Goes
- Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge – 1E – Use Red Somewhere on your Project
- Tuesday Throwdown – #54 Masculine Card
- Top Tip Tuesday – 3E – #39 Cross it – cross something on your card
- Crafty Cardmakers Spotlight Challenge – 2W, Sentiments as the Focus
- Hooked on Crafts – 2W, SIO – 2nd week – Anything goes.
- Make it Monday – Anything Goes
- 2 Sisters – #44 For A Guy
- Catch The Bug – 3E, SIO – It’s A Man’s World
- Little Claire’s – 2W, 3E, SIO – 2nd W – #9 Cards For Men
- Paper Creator’s Crafts 2W, SIO, 3E. For The Men
Thank you for visiting me today. Have a lovely week.