And so finally, here we are at the third and final card that I designed for Eid. To know briefly about Eid, follow here.
About the card :- Lots of elements in this one, included some border punches, two diecuts one of which is presented as a tag with the sentiment on it, brads, ribbons, and twine. The flower stamp is digital. The sentiment is by yours truly. Hope you guys like this one too.
These words below paper pieced words are arabic, meaning: Faith, knowledge, practise, prayer, deeds. They are a reminder of what we should hold onto to keep life simple, uncomplicated and a source of inspiration to others.
I am entering this card in the following card challenges :-
- Craft Your Days Away – 2W – 2ndW #30 Tag it
- Designed 2 Delight– 3E – Leaf/Fallen Leaves Images
- One Stop Craft – #152 Anything goes
- My Sheri Crafts – #70 2ndW Think Pink
- Glitter Geeks – 2E, C10 – flower power
- Inspire Me Fridays – always anything goes
- Just Add Ink – add a die cut
- Digi Doodle Shop’s Best – SIO – Distressing
- Paper Crafting Journey – 2W – (2nd week) Die cuts and/or a punches (ends 12 Oct)
- Hanna and Friends ~ Ribbons, flower, brads.
- Crafts and Me – #55 use a digi
- Creative Belli – 2W – #127 paper piecing (2nd wk)
- Penny’s Paper-Crafty – 2W – #63 anything goes (2nd wk)
- Truly Scrumptious – 2W – #67 distressing
- Anything Goes Challenge – 2W- 1E – Diecuts/Punches or Both
- Paper Take Weekly – Anything Goes
- Pink Link up party at Yolies.
Thank you for visiting me today. I hope you will return again. Till then, stay safe and keep having fun with creativity !